Help ID this bumper?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Baron

I like drugs
Reaction score
Can anyone ID this bumper? I need a new bumper and I love the look of these. I think they're a universal fit because my buddy's 97 F350 has one similar.
You must be registered for see images attach

mattillac

Lurker
Reaction score
FWIW, my bumper had a MAAP sticker on it back in the day, truck came new from the dealer with that bumper on there, part of a Monroe Truck Equipment conversion package(RPO lists bumper delete). Seems to be stainless steel.

I have no real complaints about mine there.

Below is an old for sale post from another forum about a similar bumper with pics/info:

A link with a little info(I never heard of truckutfitters before):
Stainless Steel Bumpers - Mid America Automotive Products, Inc. bumpers are made from 304 stainless steel, polished to a #7 finish. The top and standard hitch pad is polypropylene, the same material used by GM, Ford and Chrysler and, is guaranteed not to fade more than 2% over a 5 year period when exposed to normal outdoor elements. All full-size pickup bumpers are V5 rated and include all the necessary mounting hardware. A stainless steel hitch pad is available in full-size bumpers.

http://www.truckoutfitters.com/accessories.cfm?cItem=04

:waytogo: Hope that helps, best of luck.