Hello from Scotland

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Geordie

Reaction score
Hi fellas,
Would really like a GMT400 standard cab truck as a weekend toy/runaround. Bearing in mind gas is equvalent of $10 a gallon do I go gas or diesel and are there any buying guides/tips to look out for when looking at a used truck.

Trucks like this are pretty thin on the ground over here and may eventually have to ship one in but that adds the taxman and another coupla thousand good Scottish pounds. Plenty of big, shiny, extended cab showmobiles but nothing for hauling firewood and leaving out in the rain.

Hope you guys can point me in the right direction now the kids have grown up a bit and I can get a big boys toy,

Cheers
Geordie

Rewind

STEPSIDES ROCK!!!!
Reaction score
Welcome from Mississippi!

Sent from My padded cell using tapatalk 2

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Welcome, from another Canadian!

Once got to spend a week in Glasgow. Was there for Robbie Burns Day. Redhaired girls & freckles, with that wonderful accent! Great beer. Haggis, too! (I like haggis! Just don't tell me what's in it!) What a crazy fun celebration. I'd return at the drop of a hat!

Geordie

Reaction score
Hey sewlow,
Our door's always open. I'm 23 miles from Glasgow and 12 from the birthplace of Burns. We call him Rabbie, not Robbie, folk might think you were English and we wouldn't want that eh? Thanks for putting up with my dumd questions folks, Geordie