Hello everybody!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shortchevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
welcome from wisconsin! I want that 454ss. thats always been my dream truck. I want to take one and bolt a manual trans from a 1 ton and do a 4/6. any plans for the truck?

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
welcome from wisconsin! I want that 454ss. thats always been my dream truck. I want to take one and bolt a manual trans from a 1 ton and do a 4/6. any plans for the truck?

WoW....I was just thinking the same thing, except with my 92 rcsb stepside. Those swb trucks go boing really bad when ya go over speedbumps....almost as bad as my old cj7 used to do.

shortchevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yeah Ive only had rcsb trucks. It looks like Im gonna be in the market for a nbs ccsb 4x4 for the wife soon

takkotime

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Heres my 88 SB project giving some love to my 89 SB project..... cpl more pictures to get then I'll talk all about the mods / work.
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

takkotime

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Weird thing is I came across them all by accident. I still have to put pics of my 98 K1500 ex cab stepside (just did another 800 m trip with a trailer last night).. and I had an 89 that was all done up and sold last year too. At one time I had all 4.

Fobroader

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well if youre ever looking to get rid of one, Im just a little south of Edmonton, Id happily whip down with a trailer. What part of Calgary are ya from, I grew up there??

EDIT- Never mind, for some reason I thought you were from Calgary.....paint fumes are getting to me :D