Hello everybody!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

takkotime

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was born in Calgary - grew up waaaaay up north by Slave Lake and still have a 'farm' up there...(High Prairie, thats why the delay on the pics as I was up there this weekend) But I'm practically across the street from you now - I live in Leduc.. thats 'go have a beer' close! Lol

takkotime

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here is my K1500 1998 silverado Z71/ F44 heavy half stepside... and then a crappy picture of a lineup with the 2500 crew, 1990 ss and the 98.
You must be registered for see images attach

takkotime

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Planning to leave the SS pretty much stock; I found another '92 as a project. It's a real mess so I don't mind fooling around with it...

Darkside 94

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Welcome from Texas, that SS is sweet as hell....I want one...

Oh and you also have a nice collection of other trucks.

BURBAN GUY

Redneck Rolls
Reaction score
Here is my 2000 toy hauler.

Welcome from Nebraska! Cool SS, bad ASS crew cab.

takkotime

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys!
I was away for a while but thought I'd share my newest project truck (which will bump my others down the list probably.)
I found this '93 454ss (it all checks out) belonging to an older gentleman who bought it and used it as a work truck to pull trailers- rusty and needs some work and has a propane conversion (ugh) but the interior is 100 % complete with a little wear on the armrest and door handle - otherwise the truck is 100% complete, runs and is only missing things easy to replace - taillights / new black grille / etc.... Im excited! Picked it up for a song, too. Not many of these around so should fare well with a full restore.

Please excuse the mess - I just drove it home last night.

What do you think?

-Takko

Fobroader

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Not bad.....but a 454SS with a propane conversion, thats like a Porsche with an automatic, wrong on every level. Doesnt look too rusty and the interior looks in good shape, good luck with the project!!

takkotime

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
NO doubt; I just have to find a couple of parts and I will remove all of that junk - good thing 1000's of school buses came with or had this conversion done- I was wondering as well - I used to work as a mechanic for a school division. Almost all of the GM built buses from 1992-1996 have this block and transmission..... should be a crazy source for parts.
-Takko

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
180mph speedometer? I almost shat myself until I realized it was KM/H!