Heavy Duty Headlight Harness and 4 Hi

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Purefection

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Lmc truck still sells them. As do a couple eBay vendors.

I deleted the incorrect drawing.

Sent from my SM-G850W using Tapatalk

GMRedline

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I just priced up building one of these using high quality (high temp) connectors, 12 gauge wire, and decent relays. Mean Green was barely making any money of these things. I could build a cheap one for around $40 but that is sort of pointless other then moving the load off the factory system.

That doesn't even include my time...

I ordered a HD 9006 and HD 9005 harness from TRS instead.

Purefection

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I just priced up building one of these using high quality (high temp) connectors, 12 gauge wire, and decent relays. Mean Green was barely making any money of these things. I could build a cheap one for around $40 but that is sort of pointless other then moving the load off the factory system.

That doesn't even include my time...

I ordered a HD 9006 and HD 9005 harness from TRS instead.
You would surprised how much difference it makes getting a true 12v to the bulbs.

I'm assuming mean green had similar hook ups that I have. I was using the same materials as him and if I sold them for what he was I nearly doubled my money (before labour).

polar

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You would surprised how much difference it makes getting a true 12v to the bulbs.

I'm assuming mean green had similar hook ups that I have. I was using the same materials as him and if I sold them for what he was I nearly doubled my money (before labour).

That's what is great about buying in bulk and having connections! Can make or break a business

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Correct. Closest thing I'm aware of at the moment. They also sell the 4-Hi kit, though. I'm sure if you were dedicated enough you could cannibalize them both and combine them.