Heavy Duty bumpers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Solid94

Chevy Ridin' High
Reaction score
Trail Ready also makes a bumper for our body styles if you want to check them out too. I keep debating on hd bumpers or not. It might conflict with the location of my front hitch. So custom route might have to be the way to go for me

am92

Fightin' Texas Aggie
Reaction score
Here's the one I made my senior year of high school in shop class...I really want to build a front to match it, but I don't have access to a torch or welder anymore :(
You must be registered for see images attach

and with the hitch plate bolted on...

1997chevydriver

OBS MAGIC!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bumper looks good!!!!

1 question though. Is it bent down a little, if so is there any adjustment to make it level?

am92

Fightin' Texas Aggie
Reaction score
Thanks guys...and yes in those pics it is tilted down a bit because the holes in the bumper are a little bigger than the bolts. I have straightened it out since though. Eventually I want to cut up my old receiver hitch and weld it up so I have some more mounting points just to make it stronger and better for towing

norad848

Reaction score
I know this is old, but another brand is reunel bumpers. They're pretty pricey, and they're heavy as hell, but they look badass IMO.

Solid94

Chevy Ridin' High
Reaction score
Yea I like the reunel also. There is an older one I may be able to pick up for a decent price. But I kinda like the new style. This one is from the late 80s early 90s