Heated mirrors for a 1993

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DerekTheGreat

Forum Regular
Reaction score
..I would also like to say a big thank you to Brandon L. for helping me with some questions and replacing the bulbs inside the switch for me...
You must be registered for see images attach

Wait a tic, this button is supposed to illuminate?? I recently installed rear defrost in my '89 K1500, same switch as yours. The orange light pops on when in use but I had no idea there was supposed to be a light running at all times. Could you please elaborate as to what bulb it takes and how to replace it?

Kkortman112

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
In the picture with both bulbs lit up the left one is when it's activated and being used, the right one is hooked to the dash lights and is dimmable. They are soldered to the circuit board. Brandon fixed yhat for me as my dash light bulb was burned out.

Kkortman112

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Here is a picture of the original bulbs. He put LED bulbs in for me.

Kkortman112

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Just wanted to post an update now that I've got a few months on my heated mirrors and rear topper window defroster. Still working great and are great additions. Well worth my time and investment and I'm glad I went the extra mile to use a factory rear defrost switch for the interior.