Headlights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

92C1500

Reaction score
I also noticed on that LMC catalog that the Parking/Bumper lights what ever you want to call them do not exchange between 90-93 models and 94-98 models. Is this true as well? They do have different part #'s and LMC seems to know there stuff.. So really all that's interchangeable is Composite headlights for 90-98 models?

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I also noticed on that LMC catalog that the Parking/Bumper lights what ever you want to call them do not exchange between 90-93 models and 94-98 models. Is this true as well? They do have different part #'s and LMC seems to know there stuff.. So really all that's interchangeable is Composite headlights for 90-98 models?

Like Swims350 said, all you need is the spacers from the early grille to make the parking lights work on the late grille. Look at the pic of his truck in his sig: those are late parking lights in an early grille.