HD Ground Strap Kit by Mean Green/VH Coachworks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

77Concours

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Up for sale are two (2) ground straps for 88-98 C/K trucks. I purchased these from VH Coachworks two years ago in addition to a headlight harness. Sold my truck and all the extra parts I had for it and came across these today.

They are brand new and never installed. The zip ties are still on them from when they were shipped. Perfect shape and high quality. I really have no use for them since I no longer own a 400 series truck.

$15 plus shipping. Shipping will only be a few bucks since they will fit in a padded USPS envelope. No Paypal sorry.

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

77Concours

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
How would you want to be paid?

To ensure no one is getting ripped off a money order would be best. Western Union's are cheaper but USPS seems to be better but also a little more money. Cash works too but just for the sake of it being an online sale it would be a safer bet to money order. I can provide my cell number too incase anything goes wrong or payment/product shouldn't be received.

polar

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Would you ever consider paypal? If so, I'll take them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

77Concours

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Would you ever consider paypal? If so, I'll take them

I don't have a Paypal account and don't want to set one up. I've had good luck in the past with money orders and cash so I don't want to change that. I have a good selling reputation if that's what's bothering you.

EDIT: I don't mean "bother" in an offensive way, sorry if it came off as such.

jrsavoie

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not saying anything bad. Just the facts - online money order requests have a scam reputation. I got burnt once.

With Paypal you have some protection. Sending a money order is no better than sending cash - Once it's gone, it's gone.

Setting up a Paypal account or some other protected payment method would be a good idea.