Hank Hill's 88 GMC RCLB Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HankHill_K2500

Sweet sweet propane
Reaction score
Replaced the cab mounts even though it was just the metal that had rusted out causing the cab to sag. Quite the learning experience.
You must be registered for see images attach

Painted the light bezels as well, didnt have time to paint the grille before going camping.

HankHill_K2500

Sweet sweet propane
Reaction score
Looking good man! Where did u pick up the mounts?

Thanks! I got them from canadapartsonline.com. Theyre the Energy Suspension Black Polyurethane Body Mounts. I read that the red ones were really squeaky and they were also 20 bucks more so thats why I went with the black.

Sent from my propane-converted iPhone

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Cool pictures. I'd love some like that

HankHill_K2500

Sweet sweet propane
Reaction score
Cool pictures. I'd love some like that

Theyre pretty nice, I was so excited when my mom said she got some nice shots of my truck during the trip.

Where is that?

About 100kms south of Chetwynd, in the rockies. Right near Powder King Resort. I moved up to Fort St John for a job and decided to finally get my truck back in action!

Sent from my propane-converted iPhone

HankHill_K2500

Sweet sweet propane
Reaction score
I love this truck. Any updates?

Hey man! Thanks!

Unfortunately no new updates. I'm living in an apartment right now and we're not allowed to work on vehicles in the lot so all I've been doing is driving it around haha. Ill probably get it sent in and have the 4x4/front driveshaft u-joint checked because this city doesnt plow the roads when it snows. I have a ton planned though!

HankHill_K2500

Sweet sweet propane
Reaction score
Had the truck in the shop last week. Limped it from my work to the shop and couldnt go faster than 40km/h in 3rd gear because of all of the clutch slippage. I wore the clutch right down to the rivets which ground their way into the flywheel. So they replaced the flywheel, clutch, transmission mount, rear driveshaft U-joints, t-case to trans seal ring and they topped up the fluids. I also had them fix my sloppy steering tilt mechanism since it was in there. Feels like a whole new truck now! Next up Ill have to fix the left front wheel bearing, right CV axle and all 4 ball joints.