Halo kit installed today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BOTTLEDZ28

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Do they have any other strobe patterns?

Sent from my 3/4 ton iPhone

you can program any color and/or strobe pattern you want. the colors also dim as well. the remote has 6 different presets you can save.

AbramF_496

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
These actually look pretty cool.
Have you had any leaks inside your housings after install??
Is there a rubber gasket that needs to be reinstalled after taking apart the stock style headlights housings?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BOTTLEDZ28

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Halos are holding up great. Slight bit of condensation in the lens but it was present prior to the halo install. The aftermarket headlights were cheap China ones put on from the previous owner. I am currently looking for a new set of housings.

roughead

Reaction score
White looks way better compared to amber. So how did you hook it up?

BOTTLEDZ28

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The kit contains two halos, 2 drivers, and a controller. Each halo is wired to its own driver and the drivers are wired to the controller. It just needs 12V and ground. Real simply install.

77Concours

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Did you install the halo rings yourself or did LED Concepts do it for you? I'm thinking about these for my next truck.

BOTTLEDZ28

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I did them myself. headlight comes out of the housing and goes into the oven for a few minutes to loosen up the seal. Once I got the glass lens off, I cleaned the areas inside the housing with cleaner and then drilled a small 3/8" hole in the back corner of the housing to feed the wiring for the halo out. Sealed up the hole with silicone and then reinstalled the lens. THe rest of the job consisted of running all the lengths of of wiring and mounting the drivers to the passenger side inner fender. Controller was mounted behind the kick panel on the passenger side of the tuck under the dash.