haha made my truck diesel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i would love to do at least a 4bt swap, perferably and 5.9 or 12vavle swap though

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well you've made the photoshop. Hard part's over. Now all you gotta do is get the money for the cummins, find the cummins, swap it in and deal with all that wiring nightmare and you're good to go! I expect this to be in and done later tonight.

Edit: Oh and don't forget the 6ft stack and black smoke for the bed!

texasrebel88

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well you've made the photoshop. Hard part's over. Now all you gotta do is get the money for the cummins, find the cummins, swap it in and deal with all that wiring nightmare and you're good to go! I expect this to be in and done later tonight.

Edit: Oh and don't forget the 6ft stack and black smoke for the bed!

haha no way, its thursday and its time to get thrashed.. but maybe tomorrow morning the swap will be done.. ive found the frito-lays truck to pull the **** out of. just trying to talk down the pricee. hopefully when its all said and done ill be done by the time i start school(august 29th) and no 6ft stack thats ugly man... im goin to have like a foot or 2 showing and its guna be off centered

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Oh **** wait r u really doing this swap? lol of course I was joking about the stack but I think the best looking ones are slightly off center towards passenger side and well, just like you said...Def black too, not chrome.

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
oh, and if you do the dodge towing mirror, turn it up... looks much better