haha made my truck diesel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

texasrebel88

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
been messing around on photo shop, after the 4bt swap, i want my rig to look like this
You must be registered for see images attach

or this
You must be registered for see images attach

Fobroader

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The fact you can tow without trying hard, the fuel mileage and the fact that if you get less than 200,000miles there was a seriously flawed engine. I dont get the smoking thing, to me it just means the owner couldnt afford to properly mod the truck and he tried some cheap and very poor backyard mechanic shenanigans.

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
The fact you can tow without trying hard, the fuel mileage and the fact that if you get less than 200,000miles there was a seriously flawed engine. I dont get the smoking thing, to me it just means the owner couldnt afford to properly mod the truck and he tried some cheap and very poor backyard mechanic shenanigans.

Actually alot of the chips, injectors, P pump, and various other mods, or tuning will cause a diesel to smoke. Honestly if I had a diesel I would make it smoke because I like it

Dragit

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Or my fav on my buddy's dodge with the juice programmer the "smoke'em out mode" really fun on the hwy when racing gay tuners.