Greetings from Alberta

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

91Vieja

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi All. Finally got around to making an account after lurking around here for a few years. I’ve got a low mile 1991 K1500 Silverado Extended Cab that’s been in the family for years. I’ve started a build thread for it. My dad always had Chevy trucks growing up, so I spent the 90’s in the back seats and learning to work on a couple of different blue gmt400’s.

Personal vehicle history over the last few years:
I had a 2017 GMC Sierra elevation. I did the usual leveling kit, big tires, tonneau cover, etc to that before I sold it. Great truck though.
Prior to that, Chevy wise, I had a 2005 Colorado 4x4 with the inline 5. Fun little truck. The 355nation forum has tons of great info on modding those. I pulled the back seat out of it and replaced with 3 subs because I was a silly youth.
In between those, for years I was/am a VW guy. I had 2 GTI’s simultaneously haha. One completely stock for the wife, the other I did intake, exhaust, turbo, wheels / tires, big brakes, and audio system. Super fun car for a few years like that, front wheel rolling burnouts at will. Until it blew up the transmission. So over the course of a weekend, took the entire car back to stock, and took it to the dealer, who replaced the transmission under warranty. Then proceeded to re-install all the mods the following weekend.
Anyway, those are my automotive highlights.

Last edited: