Green Goblin 95 C1500 ECSB Choo Choo Customs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
This truck is going back to it's former glory with the best Lund products I can find, without using the parts that just look stupid. It's also getting a mild drop just enough to tuck the tires & rims on the rear and tuck tires up front, along with a mild 3way front stage and subs in the extended cab, all OverKill brand.

As with the dually project, pics will be added as progress is made.

Last edited:

Redneckgeriatric

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
sounds like a good component to keep stage high where it belongs. good to hear folks still do that. i though they all did beats and tweets. lol

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
Cablguy184 and nt2old both also know about proper soundz, so including you, that makes 4 of us on here that can talk noise about noise lol

Redneckgeriatric

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
im not hip on new offerings. i did however compete in local and regional SQ contests. went to world once. another cajun named frank rougeaux?? beat me out. he had the kicker car that didnt have anything kicker in it. lol it was all old school soundstream (when they were king) tube amps and paper core components. he beat everyone with points from the install. had taklebox hinged drawers that came out of everywhere. my sound was better, but not as much money spent on foo foo.

never really understood SPL or 10,000,000 watt tweeters. roflmao. anyone can make a ricer trunk lid rattle and VERRRRRBBBBBBBB.

Cablguy184

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
im not hip on new offerings. i did however compete in local and regional SQ contests. went to world once. another cajun named frank rougeaux?? beat me out. he had the kicker car that didnt have anything kicker in it. lol it was all old school soundstream (when they were king) tube amps and paper core components. he beat everyone with points from the install. had taklebox hinged drawers that came out of everywhere. my sound was better, but not as much money spent on foo foo.

never really understood SPL or 10,000,000 watt tweeters. roflmao. anyone can make a ricer trunk lid rattle and VERRRRRBBBBBBBB.
These GMT400 trucks are application specific when it comes to sound, stage and image ... We will be working with 2 of the three different dash setups in these trucks. Going to be interesting For sure !!!

Redneckgeriatric

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i can imagine they are. and im betting they are a pain to get right. the cheap metals and plastics cant help, and those bigass sheets of glass. omg. i was never much on center channel in a vehicle, but im thinking it may be an application for one? chebbie didnt leave any room for kicks either. post pictures when ya done. save me time and money so i can copy component locations and aiming. roflmao
peace

Cablguy184

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i can imagine they are. and im betting they are a pain to get right. the cheap metals and plastics cant help, and those bigass sheets of glass. omg. i was never much on center channel in a vehicle, but im thinking it may be an application for one? chebbie didnt leave any room for kicks either. post pictures when ya done. save me time and money so i can copy component locations and aiming. roflmao
peace
Center Channel, bad idea in any vehicle. Time alignment preferred ...
My signature has my build log links to my GMT400 build pics. No need to spam up the Green Goblin’s thread.

With that being said, this particular truck will most likely get an active 2 way component installation. Cleaner and stealthy look.