Grandpa truck needing advice on B/S for coys .... the build start

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tellis

Reaction score
Well got rear of truck lowered.. workin on front didn't have a problem takin anything apart just putting new ball joints in and getting the old 1s out!!!!

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
What a great truck to start with. Really nice. My '98 GMC rcsb has a 4/6 drop, with 20x8.5 & 20x10's with 255/45 & 295/40's. The sidewall profile is the same front & rear. Toyo Proxes. These tires, mounted & balanced on Boss 338's, delivered to my door cost me a little more than $1800.00. From STEVE'S DISCOUNT WHEELS, In Chicago, to Vancouver B.C. Canada, in around 10 days. Great guys to deal with. Told 'em what I had, what wheels I wanted, & they handled all the rest. That included shipping, duty & customs fees. Local tire shops around here were almost twice as much for the same set-up! They wanted $1500.00 just for the tires. It was like a NASCAR pit stop in my driveway the day they showed up!
Keep posting your progress.

tellis

Reaction score
Yea I almost baught the boss 338s then changed my mind went with coys I ordered them 10days ago should be here today or tom I can't wait but I still ain't finished my truck up lol I've got 1 lower ball joint that's bein a PITA but hopefully ill get today will post pics when my internet starts workin at home don't know how to on phone

tellis

Reaction score
with rear done bout pull around for front
You must be registered for see images attach

tellis

Reaction score
uhhh oh... lol had to run the ups man down to sign for my wheels .. and my cbr in pic to
You must be registered for see images attach

tellis

Reaction score
Thanks im at work right now when I get off in morning getting bed put.on.and havin tires mounted and good eye on tha cummins yea its mine