got some SS wheels finally

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SixSpeedSS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The original 1990 SS had black centers (with a red bowtie). I think 1991 was also black, but somewhere after that they were changed to chrome centers.

Those wheels look much better with the black centers IMO. Due to the shape of the wheel, they almost look completely black with a chrome rim (at a certain angle).

Nice 2 door BTW. I always wanted to pull my drivetrain out and get a 2 door to put it in. 2wd 2 door fullsize blazers and tahoes are uncommon around these parts.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
You're Tahoe, & BHBurban's duallie, have got me considering both of these body styles.
Love what you've done to your's. Subtle with just enough custom touches to make it stand out. It's so easy to get carried away with too much bling. Like what I tell my students...'Simple, is hard to do!'
Well done!

96twodoor

Dark side of the moon
Reaction score
@sixspeedSS-I do agree with you on the black centers and if I come across a set I'd love to have em but these came with the wheels so they went on.

@sewlow58 thanks you sir ,that really means a lot,

nate3531

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I changed out the black centers on mine for a set of Astro Van centers. Loving that 2 door man, looks great. I want one so bad, but seems they only come in 4x4 around here...