Got my windows tinted

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OBS ROCK

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Got them 20% all the way around
And yeah there is a mark on my 2 front windows

You must be registered for see images attach

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Truck looks great man! The tint makes a world of differance in appearance doesn't it!? How strict are they on tint laws out west where you are?

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Now that I've been on lifted for a while I really have respect for a nice solid, clean, stock truck. That thing is awesome bro. Tint really pulls it all together IMO. All I would do is hack that exhaust tip off to just past the axle, and maybe paint the corner lenses...Really though it looks just awesome.

OBS ROCK

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Truck looks great man! The tint makes a world of differance in appearance doesn't it!? How strict are they on tint laws out west where you are?

Yeah tint makes it look sooo much better!
The legal limit here is like 30% but so many people have darker than I do.
So I think ill be fine! I dont think they are too strict

OBS ROCK

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Now that I've been on lifted for a while I really have respect for a nice solid, clean, stock truck. That thing is awesome bro. Tint really pulls it all together IMO. All I would do is hack that exhaust tip off to just past the axle, and maybe paint the corner lenses...Really though it looks just awesome.

Thanks man! and yeah I will eventually get to my exhaust, and corner lenses maybe lol but thanks!

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah tint makes it look sooo much better!
The legal limit here is like 30% but so many people have darker than I do.
So I think ill be fine! I dont think they are too strict

Here in MN the law is 50% on ALL windows. lol But there pretty leanient here too in most parts, i have limo tint (5%) over the factory tint on my rear windows and have never gotten bothered about it.

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
Makes me miss the tint I had on my side windows, in IL you arent allowed tint on the front side windows between like 25 years old and newer than '00 or somethin like that, had 20% on them and got pulled over twice in less than 12 hours a week after I got my truck

OBS ROCK

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Here in MN the law is 50% on ALL windows. lol But there pretty leanient here too in most parts, i have limo tint (5%) over the factory tint on my rear windows and have never gotten bothered about it.

50% is like nothing lol, ive tried 5% on my old truck and that is super dark!

Makes me miss the tint I had on my side windows, in IL you arent allowed tint on the front side windows between like 25 years old and newer than '00 or somethin like that, had 20% on them and got pulled over twice in less than 12 hours a week after I got my truck

That sucks man, tint makes me feel like i'm in a different truck now....