goin tbi to carb

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hotrod22

Reaction score
well im tired of trouble shootin and hitn and missin and spendin ALL my money to no avail:bs:. so anybody in texas wana swap a complete carb set up for my tbi set up lol? tb is rebuilt and injectors are new. dist is rebuilt also. im plannin on cammin it soon and i dont EVEN wana start trying to tune at that point. anyway, anybody in texas (preferably in the east texas region bt..) thats wants to swap an intake carb and dist for my tb intake and such hit me up. im sick of the bs

Tempted

Banned
Reaction score
Remember that if you have a 4L60E then you will need an aftermarket TPS kit. Holley sells one for about 100 bucks but it doesn't work on all carbs(i.e. Quadrajet). The TBI is pretty much just an electronic carb. Two low pressure injectors tossed on top of a 2 barrel. They aren't very hard to diagnose if you have a nice DVOM and vacuum gauge.

hotrod22

Reaction score
well its runnin pretty good at the moment. i just plan on building the engine this winter and tbi just wont cut it in my op. im a carb guy lol. i will say tho that iv hade a trans am with mpfi and i like tbi MUUCH better as far a trouble shooting goes. and nahh, i did the t-56 swap in it:rocking: