GMT900 front bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

stevensb

Reaction score
Did a quick search and didn't find anything on here so thought I'd ask, a couple of my friends have put 2010-2013 dodge bumpers on their second gen dodges and it looks pretty dang slick, wondering if any of you guys have seen GMT900 front bumpers on any GMT400s?

Can't seem to find anything on google but I think I'm gonna take some measurements and if I can get a bumper for cheap I'm gonna try it, I think it'll look pretty good.

Last edited:

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
Gmt900 is a bigger truck, bumper would be to long, also would hang down way below the body

kamokevin

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Reaction score
I'll just leave this comparison picture here...

You must be registered for see images attach

The GMT900 bumper is twice as big as ours, and would require some serious modding to get it to even fit, let alone look right. Don't let any of us stop you though, it is your truck after all

stevensb

Reaction score
Well, I'm gonna try it, at least mock it up to see what it would look like. Call me hard headed, I think if you could get it to fit, it would look pretty slick IMO

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
Well, I'm gonna try it, at least mock it up to see what it would look like. Call me hard headed, I think if you could get it to fit, it would look pretty slick IMO

Imo to get it to look good youd have to chop and section it, even then the bumper curves up around the bottom of the grill

MSCustoms

Its not just a Truck
Reaction score

I would to see pictures of the finished bumper

stevensb

Reaction score
I'll go to the scrapyard next week and hold one up to it and see what I'm dealing with.

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
I'm curious to see your buddies dodges if you have any pictures could you throw em up?

ShadowRejects

I drank the Kingpin koolaid
Reaction score
If I were you, i would do a mock-up without the lower amber lights and cut the grille around the bumper. kinda like this design i had forever ago

stevensb

Reaction score
I'm curious to see your buddies dodges if you have any pictures could you throw em up?

Here's one of them, don't have pics of the other one but they both look good IMO