GMT400 You can't quit looking at!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

IOWNJUNK

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I look at this pic everyday and Cant wait for mine to look like it! I wish I knew whos truck it was and exactly what was done to it. Im pretty sure its 6" lift with 35 IROK's on 20's, but thats all i can tell.

Gonna have to agree with you.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk

Fallsey

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
1997 K1500 Silverado

Well I've made some progress until the snow set in. This spring will be new lights all the way around. Anyone have any hookups on truck boxes? I'm in Canada...

Here's some recent goodies, as well as some new magnaflow high flow cats (not pictured)

And how it's coming along...

jt1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I look at this pic everyday and Cant wait for mine to look like it! I wish I knew whos truck it was and exactly what was done to it. Im pretty sure its 6" lift with 35 IROK's on 20's, but thats all i can tell.
me to haha! super clean just perfect.

its the background on my comp :p

Butch

I'm awesomeR!
Reaction score
I know my GMT400 brethren will appreciate this and I had to show someone. Cleanest untouched 2 door hoe I've seen in a long time, there was so much untapped potential it was ridiculous, if funds allowed I would of tried to stop them to buy it.

You must be registered for see images

98MNChevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

Minnesota for the win! ;)

Crash

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Watching the Hot Rod Drag Week live feed and just saw this truck run 9.12
You must be registered for see images