GMT400 You can't quit looking at!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1997k1500Calvin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Except the squat lol
True...lol..what's up with people doing that? I saw a beautiful 05 ccsb nice wheels front jacked up a$$ end looked stock ... I tried for a pic but my phone sucks..front looked atleast 4 inches higher than the rear

Live action!!

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
True...lol..what's up with people doing that? I saw a beautiful 05 ccsb nice wheels front jacked up a$$ end looked stock ... I tried for a pic but my phone sucks..front looked atleast 4 inches higher than the rear

Live action!!
I do not know

LiveFreeOrDie

Reaction score
Love the look! i think a color matched Smoothie bumper would look ****! :evillol:

I'm actually thinking of putting a ranch hand on the front, but the rear for sure. I like the tags but I've heard/read mixed reviews on them. If the fab work was quality guaranteed I would be down for a bumper like yours but no winch, with a 10 inch rigid bar in the front and four dually lights on each side (2flood/2amber). Would be pretty $$$ but worth every penny.

I haven't decided yet if I want to smoke the corners or leave them stock, and whether or not to leave the billet emblem black or plasti dip it red :hmm: