GMT400 You can't quit looking at!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Butch

I'm awesomeR!
Reaction score
I live in Texas if it ever snows where I am at in Texas it is like an inch of slush and they close everything because nobody knows how to drive in it.

I don't know if your like me and would be able to ever get away from 4x4 but my current plan is to DD my Z71 till I find a suitable GM 1/2 ton 2x4 which is proving harder and harder, but for me its makes more sense to keep two trucks, a tow pig/hunt truck and a workable DD. Maybe that's an option you could look into :shrug:

dcZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
dont do it man, you have SA crew cab!

you'll probably regret it like your black one.

whats wrong with the 2000 man seems like you just keep wanting to get rid of it lol

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
dont do it man, you have SA crew cab!

you'll probably regret it like your black one.

whats wrong with the 2000 man seems like you just keep wanting to get rid of it lol

Nothing wrong with it just don't wanna spend money to regear front and back to match so I can have 4 wheels drive. Plus now that I know I can pull off a SAS I would prefer to do it to an ecsb or rcsb

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
I don't think it would of worked on many other colors than white. There's somethings that when they come together they just work, plain and simple, this is a fine example of that.

:word:

Thats probably the seixest flames ive ever seen, someone knew what the hell they were doing.