GMT400 You can't quit looking at!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dcZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
the tires dont look to balloned out so my guess would be a 10 because they dont have a 16x12 that i know of

ok thats what i thought, I'm debating on getting 16x8's or 16x10's. hmm classic ii or classic lock

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
That truck is awesome. I wish they had more info on the front links.

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
polished, I dont think m/t comes in cc

i think they do because my buddy had them on his ram and they started to get pits ad the clear started to come off within 2 years he now has the procomps on his power stroke and no pitting yet and they are about 5 years right now just as a heads up and i also have procomps on my 98 that are polished

dcZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That truck is awesome. I wish they had more info on the front links.
yea its pretty sick. check out the guy's nnbs
http://www.4wheeloffroad.com/featur...n_horse_warrior_2009_chevy_silverado_2500_hd/

i think they do because my buddy had them on his ram and they started to get pits ad the clear started to come off within 2 years he now has the procomps on his power stroke and no pitting yet and they are about 5 years right now just as a heads up and i also have procomps on my 98 that are polished

alright ill check into prices