GMT400 Picture Game!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
My truck hasn't seen a dealer since the day it stepped off the lot I'm sure. Unfortunately the dealers are so out of the way for me hopefully someone else has this one. I don't want them tryin to sell me something while I'm there anyways

Also sick of driving a rust free truck in the salt
Me 2 thats why its staying parked
I want a Camaro
Me 2
I have a picture but I don't have a topic
Thats the hardest part lol

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Unfortunately mine's my daily driver. Miraculously this thing's been driven in New Jersey all it's life in each winter and still has no bad rust

Bet if u drove it a year in Iowa it would lol

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
I would wash mine everyday if I ahd to deal with salt :eek:

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
You get winter worse than I do probably but it gets too cold for me to even bother washing it since I don't have any type of garage or shop to work out of

What do you think makes Iowa worse for it just wondering...?

The tons and tons of salt i see them putting down every single day haha and the fact that there are no rust free 400s in Iowa that havent been fixed previously

1998K1500

Chris
Reaction score
The tons and tons of salt i see them putting down every single day haha and the fact that there are no rust free 400s in Iowa that havent been fixed previously

They load these streets with salt too it's crazy. I know of two people with rust-free 400's here - it's me and a guy who owns a shop in town... his truck is absolutely spotless

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
I dont know of any really except mine and its been fixed once already