Gmt400 parts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vince72

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey Guys,
Anyone have the left side support bracket that bolts from the left serpentine bracket, power steering box and the manifold? I need one for a truck with hydroboost unit. I added the hydroboost to my truck and the bracket is differect & there is now a squeak

Anchor

Reaction score
Hello; I am pretty new here. I am in need a set of recovery hooks I saw in your photos. Also the plastic air intake box for makeup air to tbi. Located on passengers side of engine compartment. Both items for 1992 GMC K1500 with 5.7 liter. Let me know, Thanks. I am located in Oregon.

revmatcher

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hello; I am pretty new here. I am in need a set of recovery hooks I saw in your photos. Also the plastic air intake box for makeup air to tbi. Located on passengers side of engine compartment. Both items for 1992 GMC K1500 with 5.7 liter. Let me know, Thanks. I am located in Oregon.
I have an air intake box as seen in this photo. It's 1997, not sure if it's what you need.
You must be registered for see images attach