GMT400 - Community Scan Tool

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bob2650

Reaction score
I asked for it a while back. I already sent a private message several weeks ago with my information.
Did you see that message?

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Do we have to do a membership upgrade to send/receive private messages?

If I recall correctly, full access membership (automatic upgrade at six months of membership and 100 posts) enables more storage space for PMs but there are no restrictions on sending or receiving messages for new members. You should be good to go.

Bob2650

Reaction score
Thanks for clarifying the PM question. I have a few projects coming up that should be good for a few more posts but 100 useful posts are going to take a while....
One project is to improve the oil pressure issue the IFS 4X4 L31 engines have. It involves a Hamburger's oil filter bypass adapter, -12AN lines and a good size oil filter. That puny little stock size filter and restrictive leaky oil cooler lines have got to go!
Come to think of it, back on topic a little bit for this thread would be what I find with the scanner and what changes I made.

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Unless he’s lying in a hospital, this is inexcusable behavior. His last post on 1/21/24 acknowledging:
I've had it for quite a while now if whoever is next would dm me I'll be more than happy to send it along to whever is next in line