GMT400.com Swag

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

618 Syndicate

You won't...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So SYN Dogg what’s the happs on the craps ? Lol is it possible to do those color combos I mentioned on from before? Navy shirt w maze/yellow graphics?And a yellow shirt w that color shifting blue from TOTM sticker graphics? I just want that color shifting color of the sticker not the sticker/graphic. An could you use redwithchecks outline of my ride? Here’s the post of it.
You must be registered for see images attach
I thought I responded, my apologies! Boss lady says those can be done.

97Z71Life

Reaction score
I have GMT400.com stuff for sale. Shirts up to 5x, we'll do t-shirts for now, but can expand to hoodies once it gets cooler. These are heat transfer shirts, made to order. We have all the vehicle choices, crew, x, and single cabs, 2 and 4 door Tahoes/Yukons, and Burbs. Standard shirt colors with white or black lettering/logo.
GMT400.com logo on the front left chest, truck and logo on the back.

Also have stickers like the TOTM winner, but without the TOTM winner part obviously. Multiple colors and vehicles available.

Shirts $28, stickers $6, including domestic shipping.
Willing to offer multiple item discounts. Can ship international at your cost.
Shoot me a pm to order, feel free to ask any questions in this thread and I'll do my best to answer them.
Are you still making these? Would love to get one if so

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Shirts come in black, white, blue, grey, green, red, pink, orange, yellow.
Stickers can be just about any color, including chrome.
Can definitely do a Burb!
How dark is the grey shirt? Trying to decide what color I want (it's hard when my trucks are gold and pewter and I want something to coordinate with them). Thanks!