GMC Corner Lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

polar

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well I cracked my corner lights removing them because I have butter fingers. So I am in the market for a nice set of amber corner lights. Does anyone have any recommendations for them?

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
I love mine. Got them off this site. http://www.carid.com/1994-gmc-ck-headlights/option-r-corner-lights-906429.html

They look like this.

You must be registered for see images attach

They fit great, and have just the right amount of smoke to them, IMO. I love them. A little more expensive than your general ebay cheapies, but I would buy them again.

polar

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Looks like I found the ones I am buying. They aren't that expensive At $36 as long as the quality is there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
Seems like it is to me. Like I said, they fit great, and so far they've held up nicely. I've thought about putting a good clear coat over them to keep them looking new longer. They've been on since February, and those pictures are from the end of October, so they had been on for a while.

Here's a couple more pics that are closer:

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Silicone around the edges before installing just in case....

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It keeps them from getting condensation inside. Put it on the edge between the housing an the lens itself...

dr_goodwrench66

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I bought these off eBay and am having this problem. Ill be looking into the set pictured above. Those look sweet! Hope they fit better than the ones I got...