Glowshift gauges any good?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kwslvdo96

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I ordered a Glowshift transmission gauge for my 1996 Silverado its the white face 7 color, I got it yesterday and it seems like a good product but I haven't herd a lot about these gauges. I was just wondering if anybody has had any experience with this brand good or bad. The reason I chose Glowshift is because I liked the led brightness of them and able to see them good at night.

kwslvdo96

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I guess worst case scenario is it takes a crap in a year and I just swap it out for a Autometer. The price wasn't an issue I just liked the Lighting and updated look of the Glowshift.

Dylan1991_1500

Long Bed Owner
Reaction score
Glowshift gauges are cheap. The wiring is very thin. I had them in another vehicle a few years back and I replaced them with VDO gauges. The sending units are not internally grounded and require extra ground wires to be installed. The vacuum gauge needle was lopsided and dragged. And the white setting for the colors did not match the other glowshift gauges. In all I would not recommend them.

kwslvdo96

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Im going to check out some different options then and send this thing back. Im going to check out VDO gauges? and is there any other options out there other than autometer? I want something with a nice lite aground that doesn't look like its out of the 70"s.