Gettin the 22s muddy pullin out stock f250

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

99COOP

Reaction score
nice, looked like they made little work of that ford. Toyo's will probably be might next tire come spring.

Mike

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Wanna buy mine? I want some 40 boggers.

99COOP

Reaction score
i would say yes, however the only thing that stops me is the 22's. I just prefer a little less rim, out of curiosity are you looking to sell as a whole or separate ?

Mike

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'd sell as a whole for the right offer but I was thinking of putting the rims on the new truck. In real life the rims arent so big. I got my 22s for like 900 bucks.

heavrolet9894

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd say put the 22's on the 99. I think that would look bad ass. You could get 40" mud grapplers for the 22's and leave them on the 96.

trx88

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
wondering why this website doesnt have a mud tire forum, i just dont want to misplace my questions

whats a better buy 98 percent tread thornbirds or 80 percent tread procomp xterrains 700 for the birds 350 for the xterrains and they come with wheels

dont know if theyre already balanced, I have the money, but im not overjoyed to spend it! ive been reading reviews on offroaders.com which is helpful but

just as much confusing, the xterrains are directional, and theyre said to wear uneven and faster, but who knows, i dont think people check air pressure and

rotate as often as they think they do...

trx88

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
the guy in the f250s axles were probably bottomed out its overwith after that your just throwing ****

Mike

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I would never get a set of thornbirds, I've yet to read any positive info on them.

94_C/1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I know this thread is a little old, but I wanted to say something.

Thornbirds do about as good as a cheap mud terrian. The only real good thing about them is their sidewall, everything else is mediocre. A nice set of cheap mud tires would be LTBs.