fuse thing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
anyone know where i can just get the inline fuse dohicky? and also i was told theres a wire called "remote" thats suppose to go into a 15AMP fuse or something like that? i think i have one of those but the previous guy has it sticking out the front of the fuse panel and im not a fan of it. anyway i can tuck it behind the fuse box and still get the power i need?

92GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
any auto parts store should have the inline fuse. not sure on the remote wire. only remote wire i can think of comes out of the back of an aftermarket head unit, its used to trigger an amp when you turn the key on.

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
the "remote" wire or so i was told went from the fuse box to the subs whenever those get hooked up. im not finding just the inline fuse but the whole kit, and i dont need the kits because well all the wires run and thicker than the stuff in the kits.

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
no the big box. its for the thicker power wire for subs and all that, the box has a fuse in it and the wire splices into each end and gets clamped down

hiredgun8

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You're looking for an AGU (large glass) or ANL (bolt on) style fuse holder.
Any car stereo shop will have these as well as most decent electronics stores.

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

Half Assed

WINNERS NEVER LIFT
Reaction score
By "plate" you mean the fuse that bolts in? Best buy carries them I think.

Half Assed

WINNERS NEVER LIFT
Reaction score