Fuel pressure confusion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

aarolar

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I believe someone on FSC may have solved the riddle, he suggested that the FPR may be leaking through the vacuum reference line back into the intake. I just can manage to get my big hands on the line but I do seem to be able to feel the line pressurize when someone turns the key over for me. Now I will be yanking the intake off again and either way a new Delphi is going in.

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
It's kind of a common problem on the LS engines so maybe that's the thinking, but I haven't really seen it on the older engines. Again though like I said I'd be suspect of that BWD regulator and anything else they make. :p

If you think fuel really has been in that vacuum line, replace it with a fresh piece while you're in there as its life has surely been shortened, and as you probably already know, you won't be replacing that line without pulling the intake - would suck to have to pull it again later just to replace a little stub of vacuum line.

Richard