Fuel line leak

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aarondash

Reaction score
So I got my 98 k1500 swapped with a 350 from a 305. I got everything good to go and when I turn the key a ton of fuel dumped out. The fuel lines that go into the top of the intake manifold are leaking. I know there’s o rings there and when I was putting the line in I ripped one and I took it out. I thought it would leak a little but not enough that I wouldn’t be able to drive the truck. Does anyone know where I can buy the o rings and what order they go in? I know there’s also a washer that goes in there. I bought some universal o rings and put them on but it still leaks out.

Attachments

• 632F13AE-5F36-4731-99E0-A53CE32F63C3.png
    632F13AE-5F36-4731-99E0-A53CE32F63C3.png
    612.8 KB · Views: 13
  • C333EAF1-4B64-463C-B6DB-ECECD6BD18F4.jpeg
    C333EAF1-4B64-463C-B6DB-ECECD6BD18F4.jpeg
    262.3 KB · Views: 11

RichLo

E I E I O
Reaction score
HaHa! Yea those O-rings do something in there!

Do you still have the old one? If so just bring it into a parts store or hardware store and get a replacement. Otherwise you can get an o-ring kit and just find one that fits snug.

Aarondash

Reaction score
HaHa! Yea those O-rings do something in there!

Do you still have the old one? If so just bring it into a parts store or hardware store and get a replacement. Otherwise you can get an o-ring kit and just find one that fits snug.
Nope. They ripped so I threw em away. I put like four o rings on them and still leaking

east302

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
From a 1998 350- black o-ring goes in first, then the washer then the yellow and then the spacer. This kit of washers has the parts. It does not have the hold-down clamp that goes over the fuel pipes.

Autozone, etc. probably sell the kit or a dorman version.

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

Aarondash

Reaction score
From a 1998 350- black o-ring goes in first, then the washer then the yellow and then the spacer. This kit of washers has the parts. It does not have the hold-down clamp that goes over the fuel pipes.

Thanks man. I’ll try to take them out of my other motor but I’ll probably end up ripping them. I appreciate the part number too.

Aarondash

Reaction score

I also did not know about that spacer. I don’t even have those.