Front grill different on 93 C1500 Sierra SLE with different engines?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pumpedTSI

Reaction score
I'm trying to buy a front grill for my 93 GMC C1500 Sierra SLE and apparently the grills are different depending on what motor you have? I would have thought that the double headlight grill would be all the same irregardless of engine type? Apparently the grill that fits the 305 will not fit the 4.3 V6 0r the 6.5 diesel? What gives? Arent they all the same as long as its a C1500?

Half Assed

WINNERS NEVER LIFT
Reaction score
Find the one that matches yours.

All the quad headlight grilles interchange as far as bolting on go. 88-98 gmc and chevy

The work truck single headlight grilles won't fit, obviously.

93SierraWT

Greater Made Chevy
Reaction score
Grilles do not vary based on the type of engine, or wether it's 2WD or 4WD. Grilles vary between 88 - 93 and 94 - 98, although they are still interchangeable. You will need different bumper brackets if switching from the earlier style to the later style however, as the bumper filler pieces are different.

Sent from my SGH-T959P using Tapatalk 2

pumpedTSI

Reaction score
Tks guys thats what I thought......I have the 93 GMC quad grill with the tall corner markers.....

pumpedTSI

Reaction score
I love the look of the old style quad grille......its just that the tall corner marker lenses are hard to find.....grill is an easy swap but the 03 Burb seat swap is another story....but they look great.

93SierraWT

Greater Made Chevy
Reaction score
You can the tall corner lenses from LMC Truck. I'm sure you could find them on eBay too.

Sent from my SGH-T959P using Tapatalk 2