front end changes with 3" rcx suspension lift?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jrowdy

Reaction score
I have a 3" rcx suspension lift kit with the rear add a leaf. After reading on here for this lift, it is my understanding the ride quality is compromised. as it puts too much stress on the front end. And wears out parts alot faster. I have not installed it yet. And can still return it. Im reading the 4" is the way to go. but i really dont want to go that high. As i hate having to pull myself up to get into the truck. What can i do with the front end to fix the ride quality and not destroy the parts. if i install the 2-3" rcx lift?

The trucks at 140k miles, what all needs to be replaced in the front end while its all open?

Blanco_obs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Lower ball joints. I mean the kit is designed to help save the front end parts. Tbh I have a 95k1500 and I am not really into dropping tons of money to lift it plus the women would kill me lmfao. But I cranked the torsion let’s. My only issue is I’m out of room on my upper to frame bump. Lol. Which I think the rcx one is designed to give you some space

Fast_Z71

Reaction score
I have a 3" rcx suspension lift kit with the rear add a leaf. After reading on here for this lift, it is my understanding the ride quality is compromised. as it puts too much stress on the front end. And wears out parts alot faster. I have not installed it yet. And can still return it. Im reading the 4" is the way to go. but i really dont want to go that high. As i hate having to pull myself up to get into the truck. What can i do with the front end to fix the ride quality and not destroy the parts. if i install the 2-3" rcx lift?

The trucks at 140k miles, what all needs to be replaced in the front end while its all open?
Did you end up getting the lift?