Front brake issue

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

atyates

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So I noticed my brakes slowly getting worse. So I decided to bleed them, because the calipers, lines ,pads ,rotors and shoes are fairly new. So I bled my rear and they were fine. When I got to my front passenger side I had my wife in the truck pumping and holding the brakes, barely any fluid came out the bleeder screw. I tightened it back up, had her pump and hold the brakes again with the same result. So I disconnected the brake line from the caliper and had a ton of fluid come out. So why isn't the fluid getting to the bleeder screw on the caliper? I then did the front driver side and had plenty of fluid come out the bleeder screw so it's just the passenger side

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
You say the lines have been replaced. But have the hoses? Those are the usual suspects.

Richard

east302

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If you get fluid out of the hose where it connects to the caliper, then it sounds like either an issue (debris/clog) in the caliper or the banjo bolt. Make sure the banjo bolt holes are clean and that the threaded connection into the caliper is clean.

You could also remove the bleed screw and see if you get flow.