Frank the Farm Truck 97 Sierra

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bluedevil

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I love those grilles!!! But my wife said no! My yard looks like a scrap yard now and there was no way she was going to let something that looks like a motor in the back patio area. LOL!

Sounds like my wife, haha. No patio for this guy either...just the garage. Though it is cool when its spitting flames out of the headers, and people are driving by while I'm cooking on the driveway. I get some pretty weird looks from passersby. It doesn't matter what I'm cooking, its all flame broiled, lol.

bluedevil

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Made a few more small changes to the truck. I picked up some 275/70/17's for cheap and chucked them on. Then I installed a new pitman arm, and drivers side wheel bearing finally. Steering wheel was off center afterwards, so I evened out the tie rods to get it back. Going to do lower ball joints next, and lower bushings, then it should be like new. Also got some action shots of Frank doing real truck duty last night. Looks like I'm back into A-body's again.

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited: