For those in IL (and anyone else curious of course), '93 ECSB Z-71

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
that is a rediculous price for that thing

i would pay maybe half that

im only a few hr north of there and i know there isnt that much in pricing differences

but still a real nice clean truck

its dam near impossible to find an obs truck that isnt rusted out up here

illinoisboy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Im guessing that the corners were replaced and the whole truck was painted but that is from just glancing that the photos

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
idk it does have under 100k miles on it so it is possible it was just very well taken care of

its just 90% of the people here drive their vehicles in the winter and dont take care of them like they should so they rust out so fast

and the other 10% just dont drive their vehicles in the winter to avoid such rust

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
agreed with my brother, theres one in town for like 6,500 and its got less miles and is a 96 and even its cab corner (drivers side without opening door) is rusting

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
Either

A) Its been repainted
B) Dealer slapped Z71 stickers on it.

Z71 stickers in wrong spot.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
It is def low milage I used to have a 95 z71 ecsb with the chrome I loved that damn truck........It is so hard to find a rust free truck but Ive been lucky enough 2 find 2 in the last 2 years

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
Like 3 or 4 inches lower but then again I only looked at the picture once so I could be remembering wrong.