For the Corvette guys on GMT 400 dot com

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BPR Speed

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seeing how wide 67heaven is compared to a stock corvette is impressive. The amount of work in 4.5 years is still astounding as well. Thanks for sharing your story with us. It's nice to see these projects being treated so well.

Gives warm fuzzy feeling knowing of the trucks on here will get touched by the same hands as those who created these beauties. I have a few cars in my fleet that are absolutely disgraced because of the community of cars enthusiasts that own them and it gives people like me who take care of them a bad wrap. My SRT-4 Neon is one of them on that list.:rolleyes: I keep it stock as a good running collector and many just want to race and ask for me to redline it and beat up on it. NOT going to happen, even if it is just a neon.

67HEAVEN

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

One of 20 1967 L88 Corvettes ever built. Sold for $3.5 Million at Barrett-Jackson.

67HEAVEN

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Okay, once more unto the breach...

The final 1967 Corvette ever built by Chevrolet. Also the last C2. God, could there be more beautiful lines in a car?

kennythewelder

Officially Retired, B31-3 (6-G) certified welder.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Okay, once more unto the breach...

The final 1967 Corvette ever built by Chevrolet. Also the last C2. God, could there be more beautiful lines in a car?

Man, I can only like this once.

pudding3349

Reaction score
This my 74 stingray I had in high school, even drove it to prom. It was all original with the L78 350 with auto. Definitely was a turd but was a nice car. Traded a 68 dodge dart that I built with a 408 stroker 4 speed. Probably wasn't the best trade but it had A/C.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201128-222323_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20201128-222323_Facebook.jpg
    459.1 KB · Views: 1

pudding3349

Reaction score

You vette guys will appreciate this. This is my 94 firehawk #350. It is 1 of 3 white stage 2 hawks that I'm the second owner. It has 38000 miles on it and I drive it regularly. It took my 17 years to buy this thing but it's mine now.

0xDEADBEEF

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You vette guys will appreciate this. This is my 94 firehawk #350. It is 1 of 3 white stage 2 hawks that I'm the second owner. It has 38000 miles on it and I drive it regularly. It took my 17 years to buy this thing but it's mine now.

I had 1999 #170. I think the 3rd or 4th owner crashed it though.

subseawellhead

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score

Sweet!!!

subseawellhead

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
So..... to continue the story..... got my spouse in a practical 4 door Toyoda sedan, yeah me, i finally get to take over the C6 vette planning on driving the Toyo for daily use. Wrong answer, cant do hookers and blow in her car. Really... a no smoking car, so i am banned....from driving it...Damnit time for Plan B