For Sale or Trade Radio with slave CD player

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rewind

STEPSIDES ROCK!!!!
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

This came out of my '98. The Bass and Treb knobs are missing and some of the lights don't work, but the radio plays just fine.

The CD player works fine too. I also have the wiring harness that goes from the radio to the CD player.

$50 + shipping (OBO) or will trade........let me know what ya got.

Arcane

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
off topic: how did ya uninstall radio-CD harness? Did you have to unscrew the dash panel?

Last edited:

Rewind

STEPSIDES ROCK!!!!
Reaction score
Thanks for reminding me........I did have to cut the wiring harness to get it out so it will have to be spliced back together.

JollyGreen

Metalworking Madman
Reaction score
Doesn't the harness just run from the CD player to the deck? Why did you have to cut it?

Arcane

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Doesn't the harness just run from the CD player to the deck? Why did you have to cut it?

It's not that simple. Wiring goes behind the dash and you see only 2 pigtails with piece of wires. I have the same problem.I replaced the same radio with the newer (CD only) and can't get out the wires. So i think if you don't want to cut, unscrew the dash.

Last edited:

Rewind

STEPSIDES ROCK!!!!
Reaction score
I didn't want to cut the wiring, but like Arcane said the wiring goes behind the dash and there is no way to just pull it out it's REAL tight back there.........I tried and got the end caught up in the dash, luckly I was able to get the end back out (after takeing out my HVAC control panel out. So I just cut the harness. Whoever gets this can just splice it back together.

Tony_SS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I just unclipped mine.. you don't need to cut it.. just undo it.

Damn if this sell for $50 I'll put my junk up too! lol