Fog lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
I cant believe how hard it is to find a truck with fog lights! I called the dealer, the switch is discontined? Rockauto sells it, but itll cost me like 60$ By the time i get it shipped here. Same with the wiring, you cant by the pig tail! Waht ****** me off the most, is i had all of it, in my garage, till last January when the garage went up in flames! :banghead:

Man this is pissing me off!

Anyways, i guess ill bite the bullet and buy the switch... Anyone have a pig tail? or going to the pick n pull can have a quick look for me for pig tails? Nothing around here for me....

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Mean Green has a part number for that pigtail. He was supposed to get to me last week about exactly this, but he's a very busy guy. He can make you up an HD harness for the fogs. My '97 has the first one that he ever made.
Factory switches show up here, every now & then. There is a member from Detroit who says that the area he lives in, is a virtual shopping mall for GT400 parts, with all the wreckers around his area. Can't remember who that is. Might take a bit to find a posting where he mentioned that.
Canadian Tire sells a foglight set that is almost exactly the same as the factory fogs. Dif.s are that the brackets are not adjustable with a screw like the originals. Also they have a fixed bulb that is not removeable. It's a 55watt. The glass has a different pattern than the originals, but I never noticed until the were side-by-side, Dimensionally, they are the same.

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Mean Green has a part number for that pigtail. He was supposed to get to me last week about exactly this, but he's a very busy guy. He can make you up an HD harness for the fogs. My '97 has the first one that he ever made.
Factory switches show up here, every now & then. There is a member from Detroit who says that the area he lives in, is a virtual shopping mall for GT400 parts, with all the wreckers around his area. Can't remember who that is. Might take a bit to find a posting where he mentioned that.
Canadian Tire sells a foglight set that is almost exactly the same as the factory fogs. Dif.s are that the brackets are not adjustable with a screw like the originals. Also they have a fixed bulb that is not removeable. It's a 55watt. The glass has a different pattern than the originals, but I never noticed until the were side-by-side, Dimensionally, they are the same.

Forgot about getting you that part number for your switch Al!! Sorry about that, I'll see if I have it on hand and PM it to you this afternoon! Also, Eric is in need of the ever so RARE 88-94 style fog light switch. I can't for the life of me find a part number for that one!

rightisray

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Found you a part number for the fog light switch pigtail connector finally Eric! GM Part Number is: **693548

And I also found the part number for the connector for your switch Al! I PM'ed you with the details!