fixing to buy a 4/6 kit... need some info please

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kevhill85

96 BD Tahoe!!!!
Reaction score
ok cool i got one in the shop now i will look at it tomorrow... hell i can build a kit for $200 sweet... better then $1000 ive seen
Yep and all part can be bought at any auto parts store. To rebuild the drum would of been close to the same price.

stroker52

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

thats the rear end i built for my car then powder coated it... gota love neon yellow lol

the other is the front

kevhill85

96 BD Tahoe!!!!
Reaction score

thats the rear end i built for my car then powder coated it... gota love neon yellow lol

the other is the front

Looks good! I need to start working on my truck again.

stroker52

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

this is my other toy lol and a hand full 65hp with a real lawn mower motor that turns 7500rpm

kevhill85

96 BD Tahoe!!!!
Reaction score
On he drop kit
Summitracing brand is ground force on the springs
Flip kit I just use trailer saddles --- I have broke to set of flip kits on my truck from racing...
C- nocht
Djm spindle

Will be a lot cheaper then 429.99

stroker52

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
On he drop kit
Summitracing brand is ground force on the springs
Flip kit I just use trailer saddles --- I have broke to set of flip kits on my truck from racing...
C- nocht
Djm spindle

Will be a lot cheaper then 429.99

yeah the spring staddles are $8 at smileys racing i can get U bolts there to.... i want to use the bottom plates cuz they have mounts for shocks and i plan to use heim end shocks....

i have belltech drop springs now but the LF is weak... i called them and the guy was a dick... he said are stuff doesnt do that and i told him well boss i got a spring tester we can find out.... he said get me pix and they mite do something for me... lol i will never use there **** again....

stroker52

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
ok i was told that my truck being a V6 to get a true 4" drop i need to buy 3" drop springs with 2" drop spindles?? if this gets me close to 5" in the front im ok with that...

stroker52

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah but I don't want soft springs in the front.. I'm trying to get it to handle like a vett.. Lol

With the springs I have now it bounces in the front and leans bad when I take a corner.. I have new sway bar bushings..