Finding driver door panel on 96?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Liroku

Reaction score
I've had a hard time finding a decently priced Tan driver door panel for my truck. Could someone tell me what all models and vehicles I could search to find a match? Would 99+ panels fit and also look ok where the dash mates up? I'm even willing to try the '94 style panels, since those are readily available with aftermarket remakes, if they would fit and look ok enough.

I've seen plenty of other colors and plenty of passenger sides, but driver side has eluded me for almost a year now.

deadbeat

Centurion Crew Cab
Reaction score
95 - 98 c/k1500, tahoe, suburban. 99 - 00 c/k2500 and possibly c/k3500. Newer body styles will not work. Where do you live? I am sure there is a junkyard somewhere close, look on www.car-part.com and sort by distance.

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Watch out on 1995 as there are some shades that are distinctly different than 96-up, in particular there's a very light brown that could be mistaken for the tan panels if you don't have them side by side, or are looking at a seller's pic washed out by bright camera flash.

Richard

Liroku

Reaction score
95 - 98 c/k1500, tahoe, suburban. 99 - 00 c/k2500 and possibly c/k3500. Newer body styles will not work. Where do you live? I am sure there is a junkyard somewhere close, look on www.car-part.com and sort by distance.

I've tried my local junkyards, interiors are all stripped, the bigger junkyards strip them themselves and sell them on Ebay and they are sold by the time I see them.

Watch out on 1995 as there are some shades that are distinctly different than 96-up, in particular there's a very light brown that could be mistaken for the tan panels if you don't have them side by side, or are looking at a seller's pic washed out by bright camera flash.

Richard

That's great to know, I almost bought one of these that was repairably damaged, glad I missed it now. That would have been OCD overdrive, thank you haha.

Last edited: