Finally took some "after body shop" pics...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

50thAnnR6

Reaction score
If you recall, the truck got hit by a deer on the drivers side, and did 5200 bucks in damage. Here are pics since i got it back. i had them put a new drivers door on b/c of some rust starting on the inside and out at the bottom. and had them paint the factory mirrors!!

here are the pics.

this is the truck when it got hit...

You must be registered for see images attach

this one is the passenger side, started taking off the pinstripe before i got hit. And with the pallet of stainless in the back, it leveled the truck out, i like the look of it leveled!!

this pic is the side that had gotten hit. I had the mirrors painted to match!!! i love that look!!

painted mirrors look good!!!

bluebear15

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
they did a pretty good job from the looks of it. now time to remove the molding and chrome wheel arcs lol

Greg

Über Mod
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks like they did a damn good job man. no need to wait until summer to take off that molding.

CAMDIDDY

Reaction score
looks good man. def. de-mold that thing will look 100x better.

Bigg G

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Looks new again.....

There's nothing like a nice. clean OBS.

50thAnnR6

Reaction score
Looks like they did a damn good job man. no need to wait until summer to take off that molding.

i hate doing anything in the winter, lol. except if its snowing, im sledding with the ATV and breakin some bones.

Thanks for the compliments guys! cant wait til summer.

DroppedAsAChild

OBS Hoarder
Reaction score
Looks good. Hopefully they did it right and took the moldings off before they painted. You should have had them not put it back on LOL and color matched the handles.