Finally! GMT800 style towing mirrors on GMT400.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wagonbacker9

One string banjo. Maybe 2
Reaction score
Yep, OK, need a set of those...

Edit: ordered em up. Now to decide if the lights end up being running or signals... hmmm.

Last edited:

1sick65malibu

Reaction score
Here u go big blue
You must be registered for see images attach

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
Yep, OK, need a set of those...

Edit: ordered em up. Now to decide if the lights end up being running or signals... hmmm.

I'm doing mine as running lights. If your hands are the same size as mine or bigger, good luck getting the wires through the tube in the door and then down the cab and out the kick panel. I don't understand why they couldn't just have a hole in the sheetmetal where the tube meets the cab since it would be covered by a kick panel anyway. Easily the most aggravating part of the install. I was able to use my hands on the passenger side but ended up fishing with a coat hanger on the drivers side.

the big blue bus

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Here u go big blue

thats a pretty truck man. heres mine
You must be registered for see images

Wagonbacker9

One string banjo. Maybe 2
Reaction score
I'm doing mine as running lights. If your hands are the same size as mine or bigger, good luck getting the wires through the tube in the door and then down the cab and out the kick panel. I don't understand why they couldn't just have a hole in the sheetmetal where the tube meets the cab since it would be covered by a kick panel anyway. Easily the most aggravating part of the install. I was able to use my hands on the passenger side but ended up fishing with a coat hanger on the drivers side.

I almost got unlit ones so it was a drop in operation, but for $30, I figured the truck deserved that I put a lil extra work into it. LOL

llorracs93s10

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
What are the GM part number for these guys? The manual none led light ones? Just the lowest grade ones? I am going to see if I can get them through GM with my dads discount but I didnt know if theres a part number in the 40 pages, lol