Fender rust!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
I'm sick of the rust. I don't feel like painting or paying to have painted a new fender. I was wondering if anyone knew where I could source a green and tan fender '96-'98 so paint fade is similar. Or if anyone had one for sale. I can't post in classifieds. I'm looking for all free with tan lower with chrome trim on the well and a bump strip. Any help is appreciated. An inner fender isn't required but might be nice to have a clean one of those also. Thanks!

Sent during hours I really shouldn't be awake at, on an iPhone4 using Tapatalk.

BHBurban

GMT 1600
Reaction score
Where are you located???

Just happen to have a set...

(hood is gone)

You must be registered for see images attach

Half Assed

WINNERS NEVER LIFT
Reaction score
I'm sick of the rust. I don't feel like painting or paying to have painted a new fender. I was wondering if anyone knew where I could source a green and tan fender '96-'98 so paint fade is similar. Or if anyone had one for sale. I can't post in classifieds. I'm looking for all free with tan lower with chrome trim on the well and a bump strip. Any help is appreciated. An inner fender isn't required but might be nice to have a clean one of those also. Thanks!

Does this look like a classified section?

http://www.gmt400.com/forum/showthread.php?25-THE-RULES

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
Lol. I don't want to break rules. I was thinking my forum app was acting up. You know how technology is. I realize you have the classifieds rules because many times spammers will overrun this area or post threads and never come back to check but I check my stuff every day and am more concerned with learning than I am buying and selling. I apologize if I have stepped on any toes. Guess I will have to read the whole rules section instead of skimming. Again sorry guys!

Sent while I should be doing better things, like working.....or sleeping

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
Reading the rules in its entirety answers alot of easy questions. This should be out in the open or like the top thread in every section so nobody can say they couldn't find it and its much harder to ignore. My bad. You can delete the thread if necessary!

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
I also realize the possible scam potential of a new member looking to buy or sell parts at long distances that may or may not actually exist and therefore negatively affect the reputation of longtime members and the forum itself as well as benefit a new member at the expense of the forum veterans.