FEELER-----1997 GMC Ext. cab 2wd 58,000 miles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
If work picks up here soon I maybe interested but I'm not sure when that will be. I think you may kick yourself in the ass down the rd though if you sell it imo

6d8muscle

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If work picks up here soon I maybe interested but I'm not sure when that will be. I think you may kick yourself in the ass down the rd though if you sell it imo

I know what you're saying. I love the truck and keep thinking more and more I should just keep it.

6d8muscle

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well this might nit be a feeler to much longer. My granfather passed away in June and I think I'm getting one of his cars. The truck will have to go. I won't have room. I will know more in another month. The truck now has 60,*** miles on it. I just had to get it inspected for plates and it passed both emis. and safety with flying colors.

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
where are you located, someone on this fourm needs to buy it, it seems like one we need to keep in the family

6d8muscle

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
SOLD!!! I sold it to my dad. At least I know where it is and it will be taken care of.

PLEASE CLOSE

6d8muscle

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
damn it I forgot all about ur truck if Id rememberd I wouldve bought it instead of my Denali

sorry man. i hated to sell it but i had to. now when i see it at my dads it bums me out too. lol