FEEDBACK this site vs others

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smrr1

wait for it...
Reaction score
guys i just want to say thanks for being awesome here. we all have a common goal to not be a$$holes here and i appreciate and enjoy it. i still have a love for 400s but no longer own one and i am on here more than any other site. i think that says something for how great this site is. THANKS AND KEEP IT UP!!!!!

1997chevydriver

OBS MAGIC!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
guys i just want to say thanks for being awesome here. we all have a common goal to not be a$$holes here and i appreciate and enjoy it. i still have a love for 400s but no longer own one and i am on here more than any other site. i think that says something for how great this site is. THANKS AND KEEP IT UP!!!!!

You are welcome! As I have noticed on this site (compared to fsc and gmfs) that we try to be like 1 big family!

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
so much better than any other site!!!

tscherbi

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ive left a couple camaro and corvette sight because everyone and ther snide comments about your questions, some people are just internet bullies and heros, and I hate that crap. This site and Ktmtalk are the only ones I continue with because of the comeradary, and friendliness of the members. Thanks to everyone

smurfcivic

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Out of all the forums I'm on this is the most helpful forum and alot better attitude. If it wasn't for this forum my truck wouldn't be where it's at now.

volunteerff21

8 Lug Hoarder
Reaction score
I love how everyone on here can have different opinions and everyone gets along. I'll be the first to admit that I don't know everything about these trucks and if I make a mistake it's usually pointed out but it's done in a nice manner for which I am very thankful. If I'm wrong I'd appreciate it if someone would correct me and I'll be the first to admit it when I've messed up. The last thing I want to do is lead someone in the wrong direction. Thanks to all the guys on here who have helped me a ton! The combined information everyone has on here about these trucks is mind boggling. I'm very glad I decided to join this site. Keep it up boys!!

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
GMT400 is the best hands down I was on TYF for years this site is 10x better and just deals with these trucks

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score
Awesome site. Only one I've joined.

I looked at joining others, but every other post was just people slinging mud at eachother and not even addressing the poor guys questions.

I LOVE the fact that on here if that starts to happen, the perpetrator is shot down in a group effort- NOT everyone calling everyone names.

I LOVE the fact that so many people on here have such a vast wealth of knowledge- 95% of what I know about these trucks came from here. You have to know every guy for every part.

I LOVE that fact that everyone is so friendly, light hearted and if we disagree, it is either amusing or not a big deal. (P2's black wheels for instance)

I LOVE the fact that when I first joined I wasn't targeted by the vets as being a 'newb' or pummeled for my stupid questions.

All in all, I'm very glad that I joined and have been able to ascend to some sort of 'respected member' status :patriot:

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score
Oh yeah, and another thing that is great are the guys who spend time making write ups, give phone numbers to help guys out, walk people through difficult things, sell things, don't screw you over and all the little stuff like that.

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
I stick around on this site for all the reasons mentioned above... and as I've said before we pretty much get to know each other on a more personal level. it's not only about the love we all have for our trucks, but also about the fact we help each other out in troublesome times in our lives. I've never been on any site where in one thread I could ask a question about my truck, and then in another thread get advice on life issues, or support with something going on in my life. you guys are truly some of the best people on a forum I couldn't ask for any better of a.... dare I say extended family? also id like to point out there are several of these appreciation threads that have been made by different members, one of which I myself started. what other forum could say that?

Sent from my static android