FEEDBACK this site vs others

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JollyGreen

Metalworking Madman
Reaction score
I've never really been on any other forums, although I've browsed FSC and GMFS, mainly after Google searching a problem. I can't stand the never ending BS on just about every thread you see. Glad I never joined over there. I too have learned quite a bit from being on here almost 2 years. I'm certainly not an "expert" in any one area, but I try to help people out when I have experience with a particular issue. You get to know people almost on a personal level. Their job, family, likes/dislikes, problems, which adds to the family atmosphere and comfortability of being able to ask a question without facing ridicule for not knowing the answer. Isn't that the point of a forum? Coming together for the love of a particular vehicle or platform?

Thank you to everyone who's helped me out when I've had a problem, whether it was big or minute. I know I've provided help and feedback to people and I'm happy to help when I can. It seems that even though some members come and some go, that it seems to stay on an even keel. Just enough help mixed in with some needling that is always fun and usually doesn't go too far.

98chevyz71

RESIDENT CHOP GUY
Reaction score
100th post

I love this site everybody here is awesome, friendly and helping to others I havent been on here that long and i have still learned a ton and thanks to everyone for being so nice and helpful

Last edited:

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
:waytogo: Good to see these types of posts!